What is SAP BW/BI, and what is the future scope?

 SAP has a huge amount of market share in BI/BW. SAP can be a rather complex ecosystem of products, and so people with skills in this area are always going to be in demand. For more info you can check this below video:-

If you want to learn Anubhav Online Training is the best from where you can learn SAP BI and BW from scratch. Anubhav Oberoy provides updated knowledge and training to all the students across the globe.

I also got a recommendation from one of my friends when I was looking to learn SAP ABAP BW/BI.

Definitely, you will be master once you join Anubhav classes.

Anubhav Online Training is the best institute of SAP BI/BW, UI5 & Fiori Training as they Say “NO” to copy-paste of code.

Last but not the least, one thing I can guarantee is that you really get more of what you pay.

Call on +91-84484 54549

Mail on contact@anubhavtrainings.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do I create loops in the new ABAP on HANA?

What is SAP? How does it help to build my career?

Is there any good future and growth in SAP testing?